- An annual medical clearance form completed and signed by a physician selected by the enrollee;
- Legal release signed by the enrollee;
- Payment of fee(s);
- Completion of forms concerning selected background information
How to Enroll:
Get in touch with us to set up an appointment for orientation to the program. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 265-6755 to leave a message.
Fees (new as of 3/1/17):
Silver Sneakers Members
- $10/month (access to specialty LFP classes and full gym access)
- No cost (access to basic LFP classes and limited gym access)
All other members
- $30/month (access to specialty LFP classes and full gym access)
- $20/month (access to basic LFP classes and limited gym access)
- OLLI members receive a 20% discount
Please make checks payable to: University of Illinois Lifetime Fitness Program
The Lifetime Fitness Program is pleased to partner with Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) and extends discounts to OLLI members. We are now teamed up with the Silver Sneakers program! If you are currently a Silver Sneakers member, you now will have basic access to the CRCE facility during the normal LFP program hours at no cost. These hours are Monday thru Friday from 6:30am-12:30pm. Your Silver Sneakers membership also enables you to participate in a few of our basic group fitness classes provided through LFP (stretch and aerobics classes at 7:00am). For an extra $10 a month, you may also participate in additional “speciality” classes provided by the LFP staff (strength, core-training, balance training, water aerobics, Zumba, yoga, etc.) as well as limited access to the CRCE pool (MWF from 7:30am-9:00am). If you are a Silver Sneakers member, all you need to do is come to CRCE with your Silver Sneakers member ID card during LFP hours mentioned and sign in through the Silver Sneakers Tablet at the front desk. Silver Sneakers members who are not involved with LFP and come to CRCE will need to sign a waiver form provided at the front desk. If you have additional questions about the LFP or Silver Sneakers program, you may contact Ken Wilund, the LFP director, at email@example.com. We hope to see you soon!