We’ve recently added the convenience of online payment. You can now pay your LFP/Silver Sneaker membership using credit/debit card on our webpage. You can find this option under the “Join LFP” tab and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on the link “Credit/Debit Card Payment Option”. Here you will be asked to enter your info and select your membership type. If you are a Silver Sneakers member you will need your Silver Sneakers ID# (this can be found on your card). You receipt will be emailed to you. We also have a handheld card reader if you want to make a credit/debit card purchase during LFP hours.
Welcome to the Lifetime Fitness Program!
The Lifetime Fitness Program (LFP) is pleased to partner with Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) and extends discounts to OLLI members. LFP is sponsored by the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
We are now teamed up with the Silver Sneakers program! If you are currently a Silver Sneakers member, you now will have basic access to the CRCE facility during the normal LFP program hours at no cost.
1102 W. Gregory Dr, Urbana, IL 61801
201 E Peabody Dr, Champaign, IL 61820
Check out our Facebook page! We will post the dates of the monthly socials, upcoming events, pictures, and other information there. https://www.facebook.com/LFPatUIUC/
Mission and Purpose:
The program’s primary emphasis is to provide opportunities for:
- structured group or individualized fitness activities;
- cognitive understanding of the principles and techniques of fitness activities;
- a supportive, non-competitive atmosphere;
- a pool of research subjects for study of selected aspects of physical activity and health for adults;
- an avenue for continued adherence to a physically active lifestyle after completion of exercise intervention studies within the Department of Kinesiology.
Help support the Lifetime Fitness Program!
Follow this link to make your donation.